Welcome!

Welcome to my little portion of the web! Here I will discuss and comment on what I want...when I want to!







Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Seasonal Stitching.....or "A Mad Dash To Get Those Ornaments Done Before Christmas Is Over!"

Stitching the Night Away Do you find yourself stitching seasonally or do you just stitch what moves you at the moment? What’s your favorite holiday or season to stitch for?

I typically stitch "what moves me at the moment". Unfortunately, I usually get moved to stitch Christmas ornaments during the Christmas season. So, I am usually stitching like crazy to get at least one new ornament for the year on the tree!!!

Although I rarely stitch Halloween pieces, I have to say I love them!!! I don't know why I don't stitch them.

Happy stitching everyone....no matter what stitching season your are in!


Visit all the blogs in this round of the <a href="http://www.stitchingthenightaway.com/" target="_blank">Stitching the Night Away</a> Stitching Blogger Blog Hop: <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.simply-linked.com/listwidget.aspx?l=0bec9c19-c494-4bf7-b96b-9be47eded621" ></script><br />Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by <a href="http://www.stitchingthenightaway.com/2904/stitching-bloggers-blog-hop-5-holiday-stitching/" target="_blank">clicking here</a>.

1 comment:

  1. I always find myself wanted to do that last minute Christmas item during the Christmas season. I always feel stupid for waiting until the last minute, and angry with myself for not getting in done in time. To compensate, I created a New Year's gift that one lucky family member will receive for next Christmas, and they get it before the Christmas decorations are put away. LOL

    ReplyDelete