Welcome!

Welcome to my little portion of the web! Here I will discuss and comment on what I want...when I want to!







Wednesday, January 16, 2013

She is off and running........

I am on Week 3, Day 2 of the Couch to 5K. I did not realize how out of shape I was until I got off the couch! I fancied myself as someone who exercised frequently and was in good shape despite my extra pounds until this! I mean, I actually went to the Y about 3 or 4 times a week....well, for the most part.....and lifted a few weights and got on that Crosstrainer thing! I really thought I was doing good and then.....I wanted to run! What in the world for I don't know. I swear, that first week I coul barely, and I mean barely, run for 30 seconds! I am not talking about full fledged running either! I mean a light jog! It was pitiful..and embarrassing! I had to do that week twice. Twice, mind you!!! Today, however, today....drum roll, please.....I actually ran 3 minutes non-stop!!! I am proud, so proud of me!!! Right now, I am feeling pretty good.....yes, pretty good! You should get off of your couch and join me!

2 comments: