Welcome!

Welcome to my little portion of the web! Here I will discuss and comment on what I want...when I want to!







Sunday, January 27, 2013

There's a supplement for that

I know, I know....I haven't been around in a while! But...I am still running. Despite my age, knees and laziness I am keeping it up. I am on Week 4, Day 2! I can actually run (jog)  for 5 minutes straight...non-stop. Trust me....that is a miracle in itself!

I did want to share this article on MSN. Since I developed hypothyroidism, I have become more concious of more healthy alternatives to medication. I have to take supplements because of my thyroid issues. My body does not process vitamins and minerals as well so I have to give it more! Anyway, I thought this was a good little piece for some natural solutions for some of life's little "problems".

There's a supplement for that

No comments:

Post a Comment